Powered By Blogger

Freitag, 14. September 2012

Small thanks to you!


Thanks to all of you who come here to read my stuff. I really appreciate it. ;)
It motivates me to post more stuff on my blog, because I’m lately running out of time.
I'm just involved in too many plans. Many of which I’m the cause. xD

Also, if one of you guys or gals has got a question concerning me or Hong Kong answered, just go ahead and go ahead and leave comment on bottom section down below :)

This is me at work in front of my computer. It's far to cold indoors and the bloody wind got into my back. So for now guess i have to stay in the shadows. (@ Jony, i felt a little bit like Huk with his hoodie. :D)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks to you too for starting this Blog.

    I thing you Blog is awesome ;D. Since I visited your Bolg I learned a lot about Hong Kong. And I like to know whats going on with you there.

    Maybe thats the reason why Huk wears a hoodie...you just need a pillow and it would be perfect :D

    Keep it up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks a lot. :))) I really like how you comment on neraly every of my posts. It's really one of the best support.^_^
    Looking forward to play Sc with you again.

    AntwortenLöschen