Powered By Blogger

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

Family Gathering



This post is intended for people who I know.

This are most of my relatives, uncles, aunts and cousins in Hong Kong. Of course there's my mother and sister too. The Chinese love to make family gatherings, especially if one part of this family is on that side of the world and another on the other side of the world. This is at one of my uncle’s home.

                                                         Gathering of the Chinese Mafia Clan :D



 There’s hardly a family reunite without food^^
This is just called the hot pod (for Suisse people -> fondue chinois)



 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your relative looks really kind. Especially that guy whos smiling so bright behind you :D.
    Whos that in front of you?

    And food again :D looks like that i have to eat before looking at our Blog ;D

    For some reason the sound of the "Hot Pot" made me smile :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The guy behind me is my uncle and the one infront of me my cousin.
    Hot pot= Heart of the pot? lol :)

    AntwortenLöschen