Powered By Blogger

Freitag, 24. August 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my blooooooog!!!!!!! Or should I say: “Nei ho maaaaaaaaa!!!!!!”

Basically I’m just some 19 year old guy from Switzerland who wanted to do something productive, while staying for a 3 months internship in Hong Kong. I came here as a visitor, a stranger. Nevertheless I feel a connection to the people here, because my origins are in fact half Chinese. Yeah... I’m a mix.
There are lots of great varieties of food, visiting and shopping facilities here. But the real thing one must experience has to be the Asian culture and mentality, though in Hong Kong it got a bit intermingled up with those of the English. Thus when coming back to this city of unlimited boundaries to trace down my roots I decided to launch a blog about daily experiences, food culture and life in this jewel of the orient. (yeah about that... air here is quiet dirty… so much to the jewel of the orient… but it’s still very worth seeing, for sure!)
I’m aiming on trying to post a few times a week and this consistent for the next two months. Unfortunately I didn’t get internet access for two and half weeks, so this blog comes with quiet some time of delay. 

Though after my period here in Hong Kong, I’ll not be writing anymore, this blog will still contain accessible and valuable information for anyone, who would like to visit or do research of this unique city and its surrounding islands.  
Anyways, let’s get started, shall we?!  So what will you be expecting of my blog?

This blog is aimed to people who:
- are Tourists and considering of visiting Hong Kong.
-want to research on Hong Kong maybe for a presentation and just don’t want to write down random boring facts (lets face it people, Wikipedia is men’s best friend on the web)
- are all my friends whom I wont be seeing for a while (so ‘ill post stuff, which may only concern personal life and will have nothing to do with HK J)

Note:
Everything posted here is based solely on personal experiences and shouldn’t be interpreted as general facts. There are always exceptions and not much can be defined for many.
I sincerely hope nobody will feel offended by the lack of experience sometimes on blogging (I’m new to this whole stuff) and that they may be warned sometimes of my sarcastic inputs. Lol.
 I’m always open for honest feedback and if you like my blog, please be sure to support me.
I hope you’ll enjoy my blog, let’s get started!!

1 Kommentar: